The 2012 Olympic Games will be held in London 27 July to 12 August. Perhaps, many people will watch Olympic Games videos on computer free of charge via Internet. Or many people want to save the Olympic Games videos on computer and even burn them to a DVD. But I think it’s a great idea that you can download Olympic Games video to your iPhone or iPad so that you can watch the Olympics video offline anywhere anytime at hand. And YouTube is a nice source website where you can watch Olympic Games videos online and you can use downloader software to download the videos.
I recommend a good tool of YouTube video downloader and converter: Aneesoft YouTube Converter for Mac, which can let you free download Olympic Games videos from YouTube, Metacafe, Blip, Break, Bing video sites, and it can also convert the downloaded videos to your wanted formats for play back on iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, PSP, PS3, BlackBerry and more.
Full guide: how to download Olympic Games videos to iPhone/iPad from YouTube on Mac
- Download YouTube Converter for Mac (Windows Version) and install it. Launch the program.
- Visit youtube.com and open the Olympic Games videos you are going to download. Copy the URL of each video and paste the URLs by pressing Add URL button. Then there will be list of the added Olympic Games videos in the program.
- Press Download icon to get the downloading process started. The downloading status is clearly shown on the list. After the status indicates “Download Finished”, you can get to convert downloaded Olympic Games videos.
- Highlight the video and hit gear icon to choose a “iPhone” or “iPad” format from “Convert to” drop down list. Also you can customize the parameters of resolution, bitrate, sample rate, frame rate, and channel for the output file.
- Finally, click “Convert” button to start converting downloaded Olympic Games video to iPad/iPhone.
When the conversion completes, you can transfer the converted Olympic Games videos to your iPhone/iPad through iTunes!