To watch Netflix on the new iPad, iPad 2, there are 2 options for you:
- Watch Netflix on iPad directly
- Transfer downloaded Netflix to iPad
How to watch Netflix on iPad directly
We can download and install an official Netflix app on iPad from iTunes. Through the Netflix app, you can TV episodes and movies streamed from Netflix on iPad on the move. Of course, you should make sure you have a Netflix account and a good Internet connection. Then you can refer to the following tips to watch Netflix on iPad.
- Connect your iPad to the Internet;
- Download Netflix app on your iPad: open App store > search Netflix > download and install the app;
- Log in Netflix on the iPad: launch Netflix and log in with your Netflix account, if you aren’t the subscriber of Netflix, join in;
- Search the Netflix item and rent it.
- Watch the Netflix movies or TV shows on your iPad.
How to transfer downloaded Netflix to iPad
Netflix doesn’t support video download, but you may use 3rd-party software to download Netflix video on Mac, and then transfer the downloaded Netflix to iPad.
Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac here is recommended. It can convert video in all popular formats at superb fast speed. In the Netflix to iPad conversion, it will provide an optimized preset for Apple iPad so that you needn’t to adjust the video format, resolution, bitrate and more of your Netflix movies. You can refer to the following steps to transfer downloaded Netflix to iPad.
- Download and install Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac on Mac
- Click Add Files button to import downloaded Netflix movies into the program
- Click on Output Format bar to choose a preset for iPad. If you are using the new iPad, you can choose iPad(1080p) H.264 Video(*.mp4) preset. If you’re using iPad 2, you can choose iPad(720p) H.264 Video(*.mp4) preset.
- Hit Convert button to start Netflix to iPad conversions on Mac.
- After the conversions done, you can transfer the converted Netflix videos to your iPad device via iTunes and watch them fluently