HTC One S brings Android 4.0 with HTC Sense 4, beats audio, 4.3-inch HD 720p Amoled display, plus 8 megapixel camera with auto focus, smart LED flash, and BSI sensor. And this great HTC One S can perfect play videos in MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3G2 with 540*960 resolutions; and music in AAC, AMR, OGG, M4A, MID, MP3, WAV, WMA format.
So HTC One S cannot play MOV, VOB, FLV, MTS, MKV, ASF, RMVB, DivX…. Then is there a way to watch VOB, FLV, RMVB, MOV, MTS, MKV, ASF, RMVB, DivX…videos on HTC One S? Yes, Aneesoft Video Converter can convert these video files to HTC One S MP4 formats with 540*960 resolution. Read on the tutorial below to convert FLV, VOB, MOV, MKV, MTS, ASF, MTS etc to HTC One S for watch.
Step 1. Load video files to the converter software.
Download Aneesoft Video Converter and click the Add Files button to load the files into the program.
Step 2. Set HTC One S output.
To watch VOB, MOV, ASF, FLV, MKV, MTS etc. on HTC One S, you have to click the Output Format option and choose Android Phone > HTC MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4) for output.
Step 3. Convert videos to HTC One S MP4.
Click the Start button then the conversions starts right away. After the conversion is finished, connect HTC One S to computer and transfer the converted videos to HTC One S.
Aneesoft Video Converter additional features:
- Support adjusting video/auido playback parameters: codec, bitrate, resolution, frame rate, sample rate, channel.
- Offer basic video editing: merge files into one, trim video length, crop playing area, add effect and watermark, deinterlace.
- Extract audios from video files into AAC, M4A, AC3, MP3, OGG, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, AU format.
- Support freely selecting audio track and subtitle.
- Enable to play video, take snapshot, compare original video and edited video.